Keep Reading and Keep Listening. More to come....                              Song Of The Day - Hello Andheron By Agnee(Theme song from Avengers)....                              Musical Quote Of The Day- I haven't understood a bar of music in my life, but I've felt it. Igor Stravinski ....                              Dedicate a song and be heard. Dedications...playing

Thursday, February 3, 2011

From The Author- The First Chance

I was sitting in the auditions for the singing competetion in my school. I didn't know what i was doing there. Some kick of my instincts made me to try for it. I had never sang in my life in front of any kind of audience.

Why i was doing that.....i still don't know.....

But i had decided to sing. That was my chance. My turn came finally.
I clenched my fist and told myself...calm down.....you can do it. My hands sweating in my fist.

You can't even hide behind a microphone stand. Atleast twenty in front of me...waiting for me to croan. Then started the music and i........

That day i didn't know how i performed...but i learnt how to calm myself...how to get a hold of me....for me i  just started......

No comments: